Saturday, October 3, 2015

No Time, But Here’s an Announcement That is Important

First off, thank you to those who listened and sent me your plans and questions as I requested.

You all get gold stars.

The rest of you are getting coal for Christmas and need to check out this page on the LDS website:https://www.lds.org/church/news/how-are-you-preparing-for-general-conference?cid=HP_FR_9-25-2015_dPTH_fGC_xLIDyL2-1_&lang=eng

And, also … an important announcement….

I have decided that for my last month I need to only communicate with my family. No friends, no boyfriend, or anyone else. If you would like to keep sending me things please go ahead, but I will be reading and answering them when I get home. This will give me more time to focus on what is happening here and on my calling for the four weeks that I have left (eek!).

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful conference weekend!

Love,


Hermana Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment