Tuesday, October 20, 2015

You Might Want Some Popcorn ... (part 2)

-Rude things my missionary friends send me: 2 Nephi 1:14, but swap the word parent for missionary. (“Awake! And arise from the dust, and hear the words of a trembling [missionary], whose limbs ye must soon lay down in the cold and silent grave, from whence no traveler can return; a few more days and I go the way of all the earth.”)

-I had my last zone meeting this week. It was interesting to see how the Spirit is now talking to me, getting me ready with goals and plans for when I get home. Also, our zone is full of "dead" missionaries (or missionaries who are going to finish their missions soon). Here we all are, dead, or dying. I went more for the living dead look. I dunno why Elder Juarez thinks that that’s a dead face (he's the one on the end.)


-A fun thing is accidentally matching with your companion! This is Hna Hernandez from Veracruz, Mexico. Weird thing about our companionship … I'm the chubby one. Heavenly Father's always looking to keep me humble...


And to finish off, I am pretty sure that the cockroaches all know that I am leaving, so they decided to do everything that they can to bother me as much as they can these last few weeks.

Like this guy, who was just dead with his guts hanging out outside our door.


Or this guy, who I found in the washing machine that I rented today. But I didn't see him until after I had pulled out a bunch of clothes. Bleh.


The one that iced the cake though, was the one that, while I was studying, climbed up my chair, then up my back, then onto my shoulder and into my hair and on my neck. I was so not a happy camper.

I hate cockroaches, but love being a missionary. 

Another note: Conference was great. I learned so much, and I have so much to do and to work on. I'm pretty sure the whole world has said that by now, but it's true.

My fingers hurt and there's still a lot I haven’t told you, but they're going to have to be post -mission stories or something.

Love you all. Have a wonderful week!

Hermana Dallyn Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment