Sunday, March 15, 2015

No Title This Week


Allo!

 

Not a lot of time this week since I spent a lot of email time "chatting" with my brother and mom (sorry, I’m not sorry). But that's okay because I hardly have anything to share this week.

 

The only highlights are these:

-My companion nearly scared the skirt off of me when we were walking along and she exclaimed something really loud and told me to LOOK! ... at a couple of squirrels....

-Hermana Siza and I had to teach/speak/train (I don’t know what the proper word is in English; in Spanish it's a capacitación). We talked about Chapter 10 in Preach my Gospel, which is about Teaching Skills. It was fun, I have to admit, and as always when I teach in front of a large group of people, I was nervous until I actually got up there and got talking. It was especially fun because for the practice at the end we first had the missionaries teach badly. Badly. It was terrible … and so funny. They acted distracted, used overly-big words, had zero unity, and offended the "investigators" with their uninspired questions. It was hilarious and really fun. And then they taught well, and it was really neat, because about 10 seconds after I called time to switch the whole room felt different. It was really great :)

 

Those are the highlights for this week. We're halfway through the transfer, there are good things and bad things and all sorts of in-between things. And more and more I am changing and learning about me and becoming a new and better person.

Love you all and have a wonderful week!

Hermana Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment