Sunday, September 20, 2015

Temple Trip!

Hello, friends,

I only have a few minutes, but the most important thing that I have to tell you is this:

My "temple trip" wasn't technically a temple trip. I got to see through satellite broadcast the re-dedication of the Mexico City temple. After being closed for renovations the temple is finally open again.

Between the cultural event on Saturday and the re-dedication service on Sunday I felt and thought a few things.

1) I am so blessed to be serving here in Mexico. The Lord has great things planned for this nation, and the Lamanites truly are blossoming like a rose in the desert.

2) I am grateful for temples and priesthood ordinances. They are proof that God loves us, and wants us to live with him again.

3) Heavenly Father loves me, has blessed me greatly, and has many wonderful things in store for me.

I have neither time nor words to fully explain everything that I felt and learned in those two days, but the Lord has once again blessed me beyond measure in the moments I need it most. 

I love you all. Have a wonderful week.

Yours in Christ,

Hna Anderson.

P.S. Need a Family Home Evening idea? Check out this video about the temple and have a family discussion. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment