Sunday, November 30, 2014

Feelin' 22


11/24/14

Hello! 

First, thank you to all that wrote me for my birthday! I was quite honestly blown away by all the digital love I got. And yes, I do feel 22, and I will probably sing Taylor Swift's "22" all week. 

Transfers! I am in a new city, area, and state! I am now in Los Mochies, Sinaloa, and I am really excited. My new companion tells me that this area is really awesome and blessed with a lot of success. I definitely feel like this is a birthday present. 

Because of transfers and so many other emails, this is all I have time for this week. But I promise highlights next week, as well as pictures of my birthday, including when my companion shoved my face in my cake. (They do that here. It's fun.) 

Love you all; enjoy some turkey for me!

 

Hermana Anderson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment