Wednesday, April 30, 2014

It's My Turn!!

OK, since the start of 2013, my best friends have been leaving on missions. There are 6 people I consider my very best friends, and 4 of them have scattered across the globe for missions.

So this might as well have been made by me:


No but really. 

BUT since today is April 30th, (assuming that the schedule feature actually works, if not, who knows when you're reading this) this means that it is finally my turn!!!
Mine!


Me!

I'm on a mission!!!!

I am no longer Dallyn Anderson, I am Hermana Anderson, and I am a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!! Soy Hermana Anderson y soy una misionera por La Iglesia De Jesucristo de Los Santos de los Últimos Días!!

In the words of the wonderful Bilbo Baggins "I'M GOING ON AN ADVENTURE!!"

No more days left!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment